Friday, November 7, 2008

NBA Picks - day 2

NBA Picks.

Darn, Magic won convincingly and the Rockets lost in OT. Doh! Oh well, that's the way the game goes. Day two.

I've had a look, and two gambler's that I'd like to try on are as follows:

Heat and Spurs

Heat are getting $3 for every dollar for a win. The Spurs haven't been real strong lately and - though on the road - I give the Heat a punters chance at getting a W. I'll put $10 on'em.

Denver v Dallas

The other game that caught my eye. Both teams are on 1.85 to win. After the Nuggets losing to the Warriors, I would think this an easy match for the Mavs. Is there something I'm missing? $50 on Mavs to win.

Actually, scratch that. $100 on Mavs to win.

Oh also, $25 on Knicks to beat the winless Wizards. $3 return!

TAB: $855

No comments: